Saturday, March 21, 2009
this is retarded
Special Olympics takes on use of 'R-word'
(CNN) -- An unexpected and sudden spotlight on the Special Olympics, an organization that for more than 40 years has served and honored those with intellectual disabilities, comes less than two weeks before the nonprofit launches a new campaign: Spread the Word to the End the Word.
March 31 is being billed a "national day of awareness," a call to Americans to recognize and rethink their use of the word "retard," or as the organization would prefer, the "R-word."
p.s. i know i'm going to hell...oh wait, jews don't have hell...retard retard retard.
- are you angry?
- i am not alone
- this is retarded
- wtf nj
- i bet i can cheer andrew up
- clever way to give notice
- funny dictionary finds, parte dos
- elevator headline or cartoon plot
- awesome quiz
- real housewives of nyc
- soooooooo bored
- American Film Institute's top 10 movie quotes
- almost live blogging during idol wildcard
- live blogging during american idol
- ▼ March (17)